Due to expected high volumes of rain over Friday and Saturday, Blacktown Council has made the decision to close all sports grounds until Monday 8 April 4pm at the earliest.

All Round 1 games have been postponed and the BDSFA will reschedule these games to be played at a later date.

Stay safe and dry, and we’ll see you all again for Round 2!

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram